N.B. Please note that payments over $500 USD will have a 2% processing fee added to the total amount.
Due to the fact that online credit card payments made to Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company are international transactions, we ask that before you attempt to process a credit card payment, that you first confirm with your credit card company that your credit card is open to make a payment in that specific amount to Israel. Should you encounter an error message in the payment, we ask that you do not attempt to pay again until you clear the matter with your credit card company.
If you cannot process the program payment via credit card, please be in touch with us at [email protected]
All payments are non-refundable.
Registration fee can only be made via Credit Card. Otherwise, a $30 USD fee will be added to all bank transfer transactions.
- The $300 registration fee reserves your spot until the time of the first payment.
- If the first payment is not made in time, your place will not be reserved for the program and offered to another dancer on the waiting list.
- The first payment for the upcoming September program must be paid no later than May 1st, meaning 4 months before the start date of the September program.
- The first payment for the February program must be paid no later than October 1st, meaning 4 months before the start date of the February program.
- Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company must receive the program fee in its entirety and all bank transfer fees must be covered by the payee.